Franchise Operations Manual
One of the most important steps that any business can take as they prepare for expansion, and in particular, franchising, is to create a Business Operations Manual.
The most consistently successful type of business is a franchise. Famous examples include McDonald's, ChipsAway and Cash Generator. These brands almost always succeed – no matter where they are opened or who runs them. The reason...
These businesses have a Franchise Operations Manual which allows individuals to learn the internal processes to deliver a consistently good product or service. This includes everything you need to know to run that particular business, from hiring employees through to marketing and sales.
The Benefits of an Operations ManualA well-documented Business Operations Manual can help you do several things:
- Clearly identify the total knowledge that you have accumulated in your business
- Lay solid foundations for future growth
- Enhance your brand value
- Enable you to focus on perfecting your product or service while employees to do the day-to-day tasks
- Hire staff with relatively little experience, as they can follow the tasks as outlined in your Business Operations Manual
- Focus on marketing and sales
With over 30 years' experience in this field, we would therefore like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our offices so that you can see first-hand the quality of Operations and Training Manuals that have been produced over the years.
This is also an opportunity to learn from open discussions with our franchise consultants and manual writers as to how you could best proceed from where you are towards achieving your business development goals.
Contact Richard Chatten on 01603 620301, email email@example.com or complete the form below to discover how we can help you produce a well-written Operations Manual.