Franchise Development Services Limited (FDS) are the operators of this website (fdsfranchise.com) and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. The following outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
Collection and Use of User DetailsWhen you request more information about franchising your business from fdsfranchise.com we collect personal information, such as your name and contact details, via our contact us form. You can also register as a franchise seeker by completing the Franchisee Information Request Form.<
When you visit the site, we also collect web site usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at fdsfranchise.com via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
We use this information to:
- notify you of updates, news and features on fdsfranchise.com or other FDS operated websites (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- notify you of promotions from fdsfranchise.com and from Franchise Development Services Limited (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- allow reputable third parties to send you information via us (again, if you opt in to receiving such information)
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
- enable you to subscribe to printed versions of our magazines (should you indicate your desire to do so)
- monitor the interest and effectiveness of our advertisements and site promotions
- calculate statistics with reference to the use of our website
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time.
Unlike many sites, we have gone to great lengths to allow you to use fdsfranchise.com even if you set your browser not to accept any cookies, however certain features may not be available to you.